Our Projects to Save the Babies & the Moms! ~ Our Sponsors
Legislative Action Center
HOPE Pregnancy Center
Legislative Action Center
Call Your Representatives on Important Pro-Life Issues
The pro-lifer is not prejudiced against pro-choice candidates. The pro-lifer qualifies the candidate as to whether or not the candidate is guided by the Declaration of Independence, which states that all men are endowed with the right to life.
It is very important to know
what pro-life legislation
have or have not
Check out the National Right To Life Committee's
Senate Scoreboard and House Scoreboard
to find how each member of Congress has voted on life legislation.
If your representatives have voted pro-life, call or email them to thank them and encourage them to be steadfast.
If not, contact them to express the life facts and citizen responsibilities surrounding the issue.
JUST ENTER YOUR ZIP CODE TO FIND
YOUR FEDERAL AND STATE REPRESENTATIVES
INFORM YOUR REPRESENTATIVE
For example, being pro-life you know that embryonic stem cell research (ESCR) kills a human being. Currently, legislation is before Congress, not to make it legal, there is no law against it, but to fund it! When you call or email your representative, tell them that you consider ESCR failed research that has been marketed on the hype of "potential" and that it is a waste of your tax dollar.
· Tell your representative that after 30 years of research, there has been NO successes - not even ONE! Point out that Adult stem cell research has helped hundreds of thousands of people in over 70 areas of treatment including Parkinson's and that you would like to see funding of successful research.
· Point out that the Bio-Tech industry has gone through billions of dollars from private investors who are reluctant to invest any more. The Bio-Tech industry is literally banking on the hope that legislatures will not see pass the pro-life/pro-choice controversy to find out how much has already been spent on this failed research.
· Point out the deceptions that the Bio-Tech industry is using to keep the false hope of "potential" alive:
· It is true that Embryonic Stem Cells (ESCs) grow into every type of cell in the body. We are all living testimonies of that. However, ESCs have only done so in the womb! - NEVER in the laboratory!
· It is true that ESCs grow much faster than Adult Stem Cells (ASCs). However, ESCs grow uncontrollably fast and have only ever developed into tumors most of which turned cancerous. ALL laboratory animals injected with ESCs have died!
· Point out that if ESCR should ever have a success, cloning will have to be implemented in order to deal with rejection problems.
The Declaration of Independence states:
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."
The term "all men" has always meant "all human beings" and it is a biological fact that an embryo from a human being is a human being. So, "all men are created equal." The debate is, "When are men/human beings created?" Biology says from the moment of fertilization. Is it greed, arrogance, or ignorance that keeps some people from following such simple logic?
REPRESENTATIVE HAS AN OBLIGATION TO
SUPPORT THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE